Top Notch Bodyworks
Structural Hands-on Osteopath Wanted!!
• Are you tired of long hours spent in traffic….every single day….there and back?
• Do you want authenticity on who you see and how you want to practice, with no one constantly checking on how you manage your patient base?
• Do you want more bookings? Or are you being overbooked and driven into the ground?
• Do you long to be a part of a clinic that values, respects and believes in your skillset?
• Do you want to be guided, yet have independence at the same time?
• Do you just want to turn up, do your best work, and go home – with no more thought to running your own business or worrying about marketing, facts and figures?
Interested? Then read on!
A full-time or part-time opportunity for an associate osteopath has become available starting immediately.
In this role, you will take over a four-day roster as an independent contractor and a full list. So you will be in a very busy environment where your skills can be utilised and developed to their full potential.
It’s a walk-in and walk-out situation with all the marketing, admin and background work done for you.
We offer flexibility, especially if you are doing further study and need time off for family, holidays or events.
We collaborate by regularly getting together to discuss and practise our skills or skills others in our team would like to develop or teach. Being a well-established business operating from this premises for nearly 8 years we have great relationships with specialists and local medical practitioners.
The ideal candidate would:
* have interest in structural osteopathy
* New graduates are welcome to apply also for a supportive learning environment
* be an excellent communicator
* be professional
* be enthusiastic
* be able to work effectively within the larger team environment
* be able to work independently
Top Notch Bodyworks is based in Massey, West Auckland. It is minutes from State Highway 16 and the surrounding Northwest and West Auckland suburbs. It has plenty of parking and is surrounded by fantastic local eateries close to the Northwest Shopping Mall.
The clinic has a hands-on manual therapy bias with structural and visceral approaches. The focus with us is to support the local community and promote health and wellbeing for all ages.
This is a well-established business operating from this premises for nearly 8 years and has great relationships with specialists and local medical practitioners.
The clinic uses Cliniko and has administrative support.
You must be available to work now, have a current APC and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand as a registered osteopath. Remuneration is based on experience.
If you're ready for a change or to take the plunge and see real patient numbers, build a list that is yours forever, get in touch with us and make 2022 something special.